Terms and Conditions of Use Disclaimer
- usimports.info reserve the right to modify, updates, or adds new feature includes ASP from time to time. Such additional or new feature may attract more membership and registration fees at the sole discretion of usimports.info.
- The site, content and Materials are provided on or via the site is “ As Is” and As available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warrants, whether express or implied, including the warranty of title, fitness for particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement of intellectual property or 3rd. Party rights. usimports.info makes no warrants concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness or sequencing of the site. usimports.info does not warrant about the material, services, software, text, graphics of the site or via this site. The company also does not warrant that the site or its server is free of computer viruses or other damaging or harmful items, communication line failure, theft, or destruction to your equipment, unauthorised access to, or use of any kind of material.
- usimports.info exclusively reserve the rights to accept or reject the registration of user without assigning any reason whatsoever to any one. Any violation of terms & conditions shall disqualify user to use the site & will be prosecuted as per law of the country (India) & international laws. usimports.info reserve the right to change the terms & conditions without any notice however, all change will be posted in the site. User is requested to read all terms & conditions on regular interval.
- Under no event or circumstances shall usimports.info, its partner, agents or subagents or any third parties acting under the company’s authorization be liable for any damage whatsoever.
- usimports.info hereby expressly reputed any claims that may arises while using the site or link site. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High court of Calcutta & Supreme Court of Republic of India.